Friday, June 16, 2006

SUCKER

I am a sucker of the purest form.

Yesterday, I went to Handoft in the Adelaide Hills with Milla. The land of fudge and of yummy sausages. Tis a German town after all.

Anyway, we were in a leather shop. You know how they sell those kangaroo scrotum pouches?

Well, I made a comment that I wanted to get one of those plus a vibrator for my girlfriends for Xmas.

The salesgirl laughed and told me while I was choosing them, to be sure of checking the size.

"???" said me.

"You see, it depends when they shoot the kangaroos. If its a warm day, the pouch is bigger. And on a cold day, you know how they shrink, yeah, its smaller."

Smiling, I began searching the pouches comparing sizes.

"REALLY? WOW!" I exclaimed.

When everyone in the shop started laughing.

It dawned on me.

SUCKER!

No comments: