Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New Addition to the Family!


People used to tell me that I had a zoo. Between Milla and me, we have a crazy rabbit that hates me, 2 mice (Pip and Pop), a rat called Steve the Queen and 2 fish called Nip and Tuck.

The latest addition to the family is a Guinea Pig. He's called Guinea The Pig. I know, I'm bursting with originality but the name suits him.

But sometimes, especially when all the animals are out, I have this feeling that we are not in a zoo but a kindergarten.

The guinea pig is the baby. He's very content to be bundled up and carried around as long as he has something to nibble on. The Rabbit ie Rabbit is the evil one year one. So curious and biting EVERYTHING in sight. This includes ME. Even when I am being nice and trying to give her food. The mice are constantly humping, yes the bisexual lesiban mice. They are obviously the teenagers. And Steve the Queen is the four year old. He seems to wonder WHY all the time.

So Im running a mini-childcare centre. Thank god, unlike actual children, they cant talk back and I can actually put them in a cage when they misbehave.

Sigh. The children need to be fed.

Reading: The House at Pooh Corner By A.A. Milne

No comments: