Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Always look on the bright side of life...

Life is starting to look up now!

Really looking up!

I'm actually doing a topic I love. I'm doing philosophy. The individual and society. It's so full of jargon that it boggles my mind. But, I love every minute of it.

Sadly, my favorite lecture today was kinda spolit.

Some asshole ran into my car... AGAIN.

I know, I know.

But I am now realising the fun of webcams.

I had the most awesome chat with Eddy. I swear we laughed for hours on end.

Mostly, conversation centred round my GREAT manhood.

I really have not much to say...

Sorry again for the halt in photos.

Jerms, Hongie, Yip, Erica, Su, Eddy, Robertson, and the rest of you bloody people who said you wanna come down here. Come for me!

I can't promise coffee, although I can promise cigs. I can drive and for you I'll even follow the traffic laws (jOKE!). I will feed you but not dress you. And if anyone asks real nice, I'll show my GREAT MANHOOOOOOOD.

Those coming from overseas can buy cigs for me, if they dont smoke of course. Then, its alcohol.

By the way, I think I owe Eddy money. But he owes me bubble tea.

But, *giggle* I think what he ummm flashed me that night was well worth more than any bubble tea.

Nice one Eddy :)

I like... *purrrrr*

So people, come come come!

I have a spare room. Only warning is that the walls are a bit thin. So if you do have sex, please remember the whole house can hear ya. But if you want sex with me, my room is nice and quiet.

Hahahahaha.

So Erica, how bout it? *wink*

No comments: