Saturday, March 11, 2006

Poison People

Bunnies.

I just watched this again and the damn tune is in my head.

I'm having a little rant here.

I HATE people whom try and bring me down.

Everyone has problems. No matter if they seem to or not. People handle problems differently. Like, for example, naggy parents. Some people can just grin and bare it. Yet some, react strongly, with perhaps anger. Others smile and hide the damage deep inside, letting it eat away, causing deep scars. Others, ignore them and move out.

One problem, four different solutions.

I do not lead the perfect life. No one really does. They may seem to but no one does.

Despite the smiles, I do have problems like everyone else.

I have issues with my body. I hate university and the course I am doing. I hate having almost no money. I had depending on my friends to eat (at the moment, MOTHER SEND MONEY (",) ) I had depending on people, full stop. I hate hating my friends.

Friends are people who should pick you up, support you and love you. Teasing from friends is great. I give and take. Listening to friends, actually listening, catching hints anout their lives, is what friends should be doing.

Friends should not bring you down. Friends do not insult you non-stop. Friends know your weak points and shouldn't constantly jab you there. And while doing that rub salt and pee in your wound. Friends respect friends and their opinions, no matter how much they disagree.

I know its a rant. I love my friends, but where does it get to the point where they hurt you so much that you have to cut them off?

I talk, I reason. If people don't want to listen, I cannot do anything. Except walk.

I am sick of feeling constantly hurt and stupid. I have a hard enough time with everything, I don't need anyone stepping on my head.

I am this close to walking.

So, if I do, don't say you were not warned. I have already spoken to people, but am ignored.

Walk, Fern, Walk.

I really don't need poison in my life.

No comments: