Sunday, March 05, 2006

Of men, frozen bananas and keys...

I am currently bumming at home now. The term has started and I am glad it has.

Firstly, it means I am here and not there.

Secondly, I get my own car here.

And thirdly, NOBODY questions where I go or whom I was with.

WARNING:
DO NOT ASK FERN WHERE SHE HAS BEEN
I think Andrew learnt that the hard way.
I have been sick as well. God knows what I have.
I think Im annoyed by neighbours.
Neighbours who steal your backdoor key and then try to let yr friends into YOUR house.
Yes. The same neighbour I spoke about earlier. I think he lost his job or something cos he has been home for 3 weeks and his kids are over, like what it seems, all the bloody time. Well, he has finally pushed some butttons he shouldnt.
I have been nothing but nice, yet he now hides behind doors to avoid me. Well, he's been acting like a child. He uses the washing machine in the back of our house (as in Milla and me) but he has the back door key. But if we leave the key in the back, he cant get in. And even if he does, he never locks it again. So its not safe. I dont feel safe.
And when he knocked on the front door to ask me to take the key out, I was okay with it. I was sick but hey, I don't take my problems out on other people. Or I try not too.
And when he left, the back door was wide open and the key gone. Its attached to the door handle with string AND a rubber band. It ain't dropping off.
Im just pissed off.
But, what is pissing me off the most is that I realised I might be the idiot woman to give up everything for a man.
I shall not be that person!
Im off on a tangent but men have been pissing me off.
Especially bastards who like frozen bananas, garages and Tour De Europes'.

No comments: