Friday, January 13, 2006

A Guide to Wives

From one wife, I jump to another.




Oh Su! I miss you terribly already. Tis sad we are, yet again, seperated by many continents. Only comfort this time is that Asia is not one of them.

I also miss beloved wife of Norway. I can't seem to upload pictures of her!



I lied! She is too pretty. Look at her smile.

The trick to keeping 2 wives happy is to make them believe they are the only ones in your life. One need never know about the other.

Except my pair.

The sister-wives plot against me as I speak. So, to keep them happy, I pour as much alcohol as possible into one, and the other?

As much food-sex as possible. You should hear the moans and groans and quivers that follow the words, "Nasi Ulam".

But, I often get the question, is it difficult having two women?

And the answer is,

YES

It is. Very hard. But I have enough love for them both. And if all else fails, I still have my pets.

Opps! Wrong one.

Umm... Pets... Pets...

So, it's Cookie (my brown doggie) and Lynn the Mouse for me. At least they will always love me. And my great manhood. Which I keep in my PAAAAANTS!!!

Miss you two so much. One on each side of the world.

It's a lonely life for the wandering man.

PS Never NEVER NEVER ever let them find out about your multiple concubines. Death may result.

4 comments:

the big red one said...

I see you had fun with my camera

Anonymous said...

what happened to her brothers camera? hehe and hey, it is not fair that my sister wife get to see the man not me!!! buhuuu...

la galerie photos de Phil said...

beautifull girl,lucky mouse.

The Green Fairy said...

hey! it was cos I forgot my bro's camera and Red was nice enough to lend me his for the night. Anyway first wife, second wife is also jealous of you. Fair? :P Plus, Lynn is more beautiful than lucky!