Monday, January 16, 2006

Home Vs Home

Where exactly is home?

People have been refering to Adelaide as well as Singapore as home. The most interesting person to do so was my mother. Although she still habours a hope that I will see the light and turn into a good Catholic and come back to our flourishing island nation. The MRT (mass rapid transport or train) that runs near my place provides an interesting view of the Krangi Turf Club.

I don't know bout the last bit, but oh well.

I mean I come back to Singapore to ridiculus smoking laws, and I thought old SA was bad! Im suprised I didnt get fined.

Anyway, new laws are abound. How can you not like this country? Where they try and control your every move?

I like the new STAND BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE UNLESS THERE IS A TRAIN THAT YOU WISH TO BROAD.

I giggled much when I saw this.

But I'm mostly sick of everyone going on about my weight/'fat'/size/shape. I don't care.


I am happy with my body!
Can people not get that? I want no diets or shit. I also know I'm not perfect but would people stop rubbing it in my face?
I stole some pictures from the wife. Even she can make Adelaide look good.



Isn't it pretty?

Maybe someday, I shall know where home is. Til then, I shall take advice from Tyson the 'Cat'. He believes he's a dog. Seriously.

Sleep well, eat well, occasionally let people near you so that they value your touch and company more. Also, if you don't have to move, don't.

Also destroy whatever new furniture you can, after all, you are king.

Or Queen in my case. Wait!

Princess! Princesses are so much younger than Queens.

1 comment:

la galerie photos de Phil said...

jolies photos.beautifull photos.the one of adélaïde is a little small.
phil.