Monday, January 09, 2006

Just a few thoughts have occured to me today.

  1. Why is it that you are treated better as a tourist of a city? I got such great table service and free gelati cos the waiter presumed I was a tourist.
  2. Why is it that being Catholic, automatically means that I must hate Muslims? I have many Muslim friends and I do not like/dislike people on the basis of their choice of religion. Unless you try and ram it down my throat.
  3. How is that that if I have nice underwear, my mother assumes I am having sex?
  4. And how can you like someone, care for someone and yet not want to see them?
  5. Lastly, I promise, I seem to get myself into hot water.

What now? Well, my ex's friend has been travelling the world. And he stayed with me in Singapore when my ex visited. 2 men in my bed and I wasn't in it. Shame.

Well, ex's friend (here now refered to as EF) is having a stopover again. My parent's actually prefer EF to ex cos they liked the fact that he had more brains.

And I think my father is the only man in Singapore to rejoice if I ever choose to marry a Jewish man. That was a side thought cos EF is Jewish.

Well, how am I to face him? I said yes too quickly. And now, I regret it.

The ex and me had a messy breakup. Over shisha. I also did it on his 2nd day in Singapore and that was cos I cheated on him.

*slap on wrist*

I know. I'm a bad person. But, is letting or even seeing EF such a bad thing?

I had a small thing (fine, crush) on EF. I won't do anything, heaven forbid. But, I wouldn't know what to say.

I dig my own grave and therefore I must die in it.

PS BAck to Singapore in 2 days. My mother makes me pee in my pants.

1 comment:

la galerie photos de Phil said...

Je vous remercie pour vos commentaires qui me font tres plaisir et je suis flatté que vous appréciez mes photos.Si vous avez quelques jolies photos à m'envoyer je serai content de les publier.
Phil
galeriephotosdephil@wanadoo.fr