Thursday, November 24, 2005

What do I say?

I wish I could have let you go before we all got hurt.

I wish I didn't still love you.

I wish I was not the person I turned out to be.

I wish I did Drama instead of Disability Studies.

I wish I liked Disability Studies.

I wish I could cry and mourn.

I wish I didn't depend on other people so much.

I wish I had more money today.

I wish I had a magic wand.

I wish I could make all the scars go away.

I wish I knew that one must never fall asleep on a hot water bottle.

I wish I understood the meaning of life.

I wish I never met you.

I wish I met you later.

I wish I spoke another language.

I wish I knew how to budget.

I wish I were skinner.

I wish I were happier.

I wish I was back in Singapore.

I wish I never had to go back.

I wish the thought of my dogs didn't make me cry.

I wish my Hongie were nearer.

I wish Su and Erica were nearer as well.

I wish I had the money to go to Japan to see Erica.

I wish I could make all this go away.

I wish I didn't care.

I wish I wasn't here.

I wish too much.

But, mostly, I wish everyone the best in life.

No matter how much an individual has hurt me or made me laugh, I wish you the best in life.

No comments: