Thursday, November 17, 2005

Antoine speaks the truth! Or I like to think so

My my my, how life is as such.

"Let me tell you a secret. It is simple. One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential
is invisible to the eyes."

Or in french,

"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple : on ne voit bien qu'avec
le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."

I quote from one of my favorite books, The Little Prince, by Antoine-Marie-Roger de Saint-Exupery.

Another quote,

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essential est invisible pour les
yeux."

Shall I translate?

"One does not see well except with the heart. The things that are essential
are unseen by the eyes"

What do you think?

It sounds similar, I know it does.

Maybe I am getting to something.

I'm glad I have a small tiny unimportant blog that no one reads.
It actually gladdens my heart.

Myst has been complaining or commenting more like, about readers
whom bitch and complain.

I don't have that problem.

So I can tell all that I want here.

Or most of it.

I'm glad for my friends. No matter how I act sometimes.

I sometimes break down and hid. Cos i need to. It's not cos I
really want to.

The world scares me.

I lost so much and so many people.

But, I love taking chances.

I love the world sometimes.

I'm lost between two people right now.

I'm smitten.

I admit it.

I won't say I'm in love, but I am smitten.

He's cute.

And smart.

Sometimes smart anyway.

And everytime I see him, I just want to kiss him.

He's just so cute.

Here's the problem.

He's him.

That's the problem.

I can't say much more.

I don't know what to say.

I'm smitten.

I'm seeing too much with my heart I think.

And not enough with my head.

But for now, the heart wins.

I wonder when I can next see him and kiss him.

As I said, I'm smitten.

Not in love as I was.

But similar.

I'm too dysfuntional to have a 'love' relationship right now.

Smitten is safer.

And that's where I'm staying.

1 comment:

The Green Fairy said...

See how stupid smitten I am? I used the same quote twice. My brain cell in a wheelchair isnt working well. It's to do with smitteness, assignments and other crap.