Tuesday, October 18, 2005

*sings*

Paddle pop, YAH
Paddle pop, OOO
Super duuuper YUMMY!

Can anyone else remember that little jingle from the late 80s/early 90s?

I had a Rainbow paddle pop today.

Then came the wonderful adult conversation of what is the makeup of a Rainbow paddle pop.

We came to the conclusion that:

It's made from the shavings of rainbows, collected by happy elves in Spring. Then, carefully, happiness and sundrops from the faries are added in. Stir in some milk from the super brownie cows of super brownie wood and TA DA!

Rainbow Paddle pops.

All the happiness in the world.

I wish the world could be like that.

Look at me, Im a mushy romantic heap. So called.

I;m just annoyed now.
The world, yes, is around me, it's not quite there, but it annoys me.


While I was walking up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today, How I wish he'd go away.
~Hughes Mearns

No comments: