Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Self reflection

A blog should be treated like a diary.

Everything you write is sacred.

But, unlike a diary, people all over the world, can read what you write.

Therefore, trying to express one's self and opinions can be a bit tricky.

Some people dislike what they read, fair enough. Please then, stop tormenting yourself and go boil your head.

I'm kidding. Taking a leaf out of Roald Dahl's book.

But I still forget people read this and people I know especially. They can read and mock my horrible horrible spelling.

I should write a disclaimer. Help, anyone?

I have no idea where to start.

For the moment, I'm going through a strange phrase in my life.

I made a decision which I believe is the best for me.

Or I think it is.

I wonder if I am swayed by too many external factors.

Like friends, money, THE BEACH.

Experiencing Australia in summer would be an interesting experience. Real interesting.

So would getting a job.

On the hunt now, prowling for some unsuspecting person willing to give me money in return for my sweat and talents.

I realised that there was no way I could put that sentence and make it NOT sound sexual.

I COULD make money that way, but then I couldn't sleep at night.

And if I don't sleep, how can I walk in all the pretty shoes I would have gotten with the money?

Summer is around the corner and I, should start working on my tan soon.

Brighton, here I come!

No comments: