Monday, October 31, 2005

Ramblings of Me...

I always seem slightly suprised when people come to me with some problems.

Some people, especially, you never expect to have problems or at least, speak to you about them.

Like what I said about friends, ships.

There have been times when I thought some friends would be there forever. But, time changes everything. Change is constant. You can't stop it, and sometimes, its a good thing that you don't.

On other days, the past catches up.

An ex-boyfriend of mine has been calling. And calling. And calling.

My avoidance is pure cowardice. It was not really a messy breakup, more awkward. And although he still wants to be friends, I physically can't stand it.

I wonder why I got into that relationship sometimes.

I constantly spoke about the aftermath of it and 'training' him for the next girl.

But relationships are messy.

As we spoke, compromise. People are less cynical than me.

I may be a romantic at heart, but marriage is an institution I do not believe in.

Romance lasts for only so long. That's why change is good.

I'm staying in Adelaide for the summer. Job hunting is still going on.

People interest me, suprise me. And they piss me off, but the good times are there.

I know the good never cancels out the bad, but bad must happen.

We all have bitter tea in our cup of life.

Some more than others.

I know I don't make much sense, I'm a little random.

No comments: