Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Mourning

Luck and Joy and Grief and I set off together into the world of
exsistance.

Luck lay down and Joy ran off.

But Grief and I go wandering on .

A Persian poem. author unknown.

Well, I didn't quite do that quite right. I don't seem to do anything quite right. Maybe we all just need space. From time to time. Maybe differences get too much.

I still consider most people my friends. Even the ones I havent seen. If Qiu came up one day, I would welcome her with open arms, no matter how much we both hurt each other.

This isn't a hint.

I'm just at a loss now. I seem to have lost an important person. I don't know if it will ever get better.

I hope so. I can't stand the pain right now.

I feel so much, I'm numb.

Don't leave comments saying I'm whining.

I'm just sad.

2 comments:

sway said...

I love that poem

feel better

Grey said...

Nifty verse. Googled it but only managed to find a cache of it.
By the by, cheer up.
"To be bowed by grief is folly; Naught is gained by melancholy; Better than the pain of thinking, Is to steep the sense in drinking."
- Alcaeus