Thursday, September 08, 2005

When does it end?

"I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day and assume they deserve it." - Dogbert

Assigments, assignments, assigments, HOW I DETEST THEE!

My lime scented candle is the only thing keeping me awake. I need to do work. My eyes are bleary, my eyelashes try to cling on for support, my eye lids so heavy, it feels like the bloody albatross. The albatross on my eyelids, the grindstone upon my neck. A reference to the poem 'The Rime of the Ancient Mariner' by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, in which the character who shot an albtross is obliged to carry the bird hung around his neck.

`God save thee, ancient Mariner !
From the fiends, that plague thee thus !
--Why look'st thou so ?'
--With my cross-bowI shot the ALBATROSS.
...
Ah ! well a-day ! what evil looks
Had I from old and young !
Instead of the cross, the Albatross
About my neck was hung.

A bit of poetry there for ya.

Remember in Monty Python where John Cleese is wondering around the auidence in a dress and screaming ' albatross'? I like Monty Python. I need sleep and I must do without. Why?

I'm on a roll. My dead brain is somehow inspired. I'm writing, and a break is in order cos I'm hungry. My eyes jus want to close on me but I need to work.

Im repeating myself. Oh well.

Another boring post. I shall soon start with mindless dribbling.

Today I brought a desk. It is 80cm by 40cm. I put it in the uppermost right hand corner of my room. It sits against the wall.

*sigh* I will never write like that.

No comments: