Friday, September 16, 2005

Ways to be disturbed... Meet some people I know...

Hey ladies and gentlemen!

Money problems??? (Yes, Myst, this one is for you)
Need a car? Pay off a home loan? Feed the kids? Or just plain broke?

We have the solution to your problem!!!

Starring, the way to fuliful your dreams to find love, happiness and GREAT WEALTH!

Marry an Ugly Millonaire. And to be more disturbed, look at 'sheep'!

I think its a hoax. No one is THAT fugly. But I know its one. Its too comical to be true, or is it? Anything can happen in America.

Another procastination post. I have an assignment due sorta soon. And no motivation to do it. Instead, I choose to look at a bear pooping out prime numbers. It was up to 6449 when I got bored. Again.

And of course of the fact THAT I hate myself for not being able to work. Where do I go? The Insult-O-Matic. Fun. By the way, St. Isidore of Seville is the patron saint of the Internet. I think, or so i heard.

People also do the most useless things. Like iPod Vs the cassette tape? Who will reign supreme?At least the cassette is cheaper and water proof. Plus, it doesnt hurt as much as when you lose/break/destroy for fun one.

Yes, I know I'm just dribbling one.

Might write later if I feel less disturbed. Or if I feel like I have something important to say.

And god, John* (name changed to protect the innocent), you are an utter ass. And if you do anything to hurt my concubine, I will hunt you down. Self pity is a very unattractive trait. Plus, so is insulting others without knowing anything. You are a pompus person who is too full of himself. And if you have no one to talk to for 72 hours, think, was it a personal choice? Or maybe, you should ask, why is it that no one wants to talk to me? Maybe, maybe, the problem isn't the world, it's you. Stop trying to get pity from me or anyone.

And never come near me again. I will not associate myself with such people. I let a person to at least have some respect for themselves and not lick their 'wounds' in public, begging for attention and sympathy.

And this is it. The infamous blog entry I was talking about. And yes, I can post up anything I want. Read it, and I wonder who he is talking about???


"I must one of few rare people walking in this place. I am not modest at all with my intelligence and I don't need any reassurance from anyone about it. Yet in my emotional world, I am witless. I constantly make silly mistakes. I must confess my loneliness is gaining the upperhand and I seems to be rallying for a lost cause. I am so imbalance. My distribution of IQ and EQ is so disproportional. When I was 16, some people did an extensive IQ test on me and found that I was about 135, which puts me in the 2 percentile in the world population, unless smoking reduces my preception drastically. Recently when I did my EQ test, it came to be about 65. The norm for EQ is between 90-110. I am too extreme and impatient. There are only yes and no to me all the time and now I am choking on it. I often begged for redemption but my actions fall short, bringing along with it short intense purgatory. In short, I am f**ked........
Asked me a question about science, history or general issues, there might be a chance I could address. Asked me about who loves who on tele, silences will be what that follows next. Unfortunately, at this junction of my life, it is more important to address the latter than the former. I am trying really really hard but.....Honestly, I do not know what is going on in girl's mind. It is more confusing than quantum mechanics (and I really find quantum difficult to grasp).

Someone broke my heart twice in 5 weeks and it is all my own doing. When I told that someone that I was leaving for good, she doesn't really give a shit. I realised I was nothing, absolutely nothing to her. However, she is not to blame, for I was. All I really wanted was to be able to talk, to lookout for, to laugh, to cry, to smile. I can spend all my time left with her, even without any physical intimacy whatsoever. Is this love?

There is a little story I would like to share for all you who are spending time reading my stupid blog. I once spend 3 years taking the same MRT route (mass rapid transport in singapore i.e subway) with this girl and I had never spoken a single word to her. The problem is that I lived in the north east (hougang) while she lives in the east(Simei). Back then, I would take the train with her all the way to her station and take a return route back to cityhall before catching a bus back. Did that for about 3 years during schooldays. At the end of my studies, on the last trip, I sat beside her and for the first time I spoke. "I am finishing soon and I am going to the army". There was a such a silence during our trip and before she alighted, she turned and say,"You are so mean, for after so many years, I still do not know your name". Before I could tell her my name, she left. When I first returned home from military training, I could still recalled that I was down with a high fever on that Saturday. Still I sat by the train station all day alone waiting just to catch a glimpse of her. Unfortunately I never see her again.......

We went to her friends' place for a get-together together. Between 9pm to 3am in the morning, she was having so much fun and it felt so good to hang around with her. My gut felt terrible right from the start but I really felt so happy just to be with her. Every other moment, I felt so much pain but her smiles and laughters were so real to me. A month ago it would be unimaginable. I did not want to stop the party both for me and her. After the party, I drove her home and walked her to her doorstop. At that point, I knew my gut was massively hemorrhaging because I could taste the scent of blood in my lips. I knew that it could be life-threatening because it has been ongoing for 6 hours or so. The funnest thing was that at that point of time, what that goes through my mind was that I would really need a hug from this girl, even just to say goodnite. I saw her to her door and left hastly before it was bleeding through my nose and I don't want her to see it. Went to ER next and came down with a fever the following day. 48 hour window was what I have left. Fever came and go over the next couple of days and during that time so many things I shouldn't say, I did. Now I lost her and during those days when I was sick, she never visit me. Her reasoning was that she does not want to give me any false hopes. I really don't need any hopes, I just needed comforting. That was all I wanted. Even if one has no feelings for someone, one would still visit. At least I would.
This world can be so lonely........
Hello sadness........................."

And there it is. A bit hard to read, but hey, I didnt write it. I'm jus so angry that anyone can treat one of my friend's so badly. She has a mind, a brain and knows when a man is still in the stone-age.

Good luck with stuff. God knows you need it. And, as I mentioned above, ANYTHING happens to my Ta, I know who to look for.

PS He has known Ta for 6months. Love? *snort* If you meet him, you will know what I mean. Doesn't let anyone get a word in and HE is right. Told me I was dumb to be doing my course. Doesn't even realise what my degree is about. And if you are in hospital for A DAY for observation...

THis is a bitch. But I am sick of this. It's all out.

1 comment:

sway said...

dearie, I've considered it many a time. I'd marry him, make him pass me the will a la wendi cheng/deng and then push him down the stairs in an "accident".

rofl. AS IF.