Saturday, September 17, 2005

Me slammed!

RE: Polite
Message:

At this point, I will still be polite to you. You have the right to write
whatever you want and I can't stop you. But do have a bit of respect for others
privacy. I do not remember telling you how dumb you are. But I DO remember
telling you what a waste it was to do your course when you have a gift in
writing which could be put to better use. Everyone in this fucking place has a
gift of some sort. I am no smarter than you when it comes to baking some cake or
something else. You do not know me well enough to pass judgements. I can't be
like you. I might be from the stone-age because I seen people died in front
tragically in front of me on several occasions and I know how fucking fragile
life is. Whether I love her or not is seriously none of your concern as much as
I would not question over your relationship with Andrew or other men.
Irregardless of my problems with Rita, I never pestered her as much as what you
would like to think. I do not need to address my concerns to you since you have
such selective memory. For your record I can reassure you I am not a fucker. I
don't dwell like Eugene or someone else. I just move away swiftly. On two
occasions, she took the initative to talk to me again. NOT ME! Now, I am at the
stage of moving away again in my own pace. The only thing I do for her to check
out good R&B from time to time because if there is one thing we share, it is
soul R&B.No one is correct or wrong all the time. The determination of
rightness tends to be sway by personal agenda and desires. I think I was right
with her, she thinks she was correct about how she dealt with me and you think
you are right in getting yourself involved unnecessarily. So who is right
afterall. Do not comment only equipped with such one-sided informations.
Normally I don't really care about others opinion. Why I did not have someone to
talk to for 72 hours is because I did not want to bother anyone with my
problems. I did not want to repeat the whole fucking story again to someone and
it takes time.. Half the time, my mobile was off except to talk to her.Shall we
leave this judgement passing to higher beings? We are mere mortal and stop
playing Singaporean (whine, complain, gossip a lot). You can choose to delete me
from your friendster list for all I care. Cheers.


I suddenly remember that post I took was from a PUBLIC blog. Gee how silly of me. Poor Eugene. The dweller. At least he doesnt scare her. I don't know. This message I got is kinda freaky. Plus I did try to delete. I really did. If you are reading this, you can try to. Stupid friendster. hahah And plus, does he even know whether I bake or not? And your mobile on just for her?

Judgement, hmmm, judging. We are both to blame. No matter how, we do. Cos, we are lesser beings. But I mean it. For a person who doesn't care, he has written a lot of messages trying to counter what I said( personally, I doubt I would have bothered) and another blog entry about it. And I'm sure he will read this. Selective memory? hahah False flattery will get u nowhere.

Oh well, you can't please everyone. And I'm glad I'm not. I might lose Ta as a friend as well for this public outburst but as long as everyone is SAFE, I'm willing to take the risk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fernie, i would never ever let u lose ur favourite Concubine... i love you dearly. I am sensible enough to say that everyone has their own opinions... and you have the right to yours.