Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hentai! Yoai! YEAH!

Yoai! Yoai!

Harry Potter and Snape???

Yuck. I dunno. I think it looks a bit wrong. He's kinda under-aged. And Snape is kinda old and ugly. ANd I really don't want to think Harry Potter is gay. He acted very 'gay' in the last one. I know Hongie would disagree on that one. Harry Potter not being gay.

I like watching hentai. I admit it.

But, yoai. *smile*

I know its werid, but there is something so sweet about yoai. Two men, so in love. The kissing is sweet, the sex looks so romantic.

I'm off topic here. But, *sigh*

I want a man to love me as much as some gay men. Completely devoted. Completely smitten and in love with the other.

*sigh*

Must be the cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its Yaoi darling.

And if you think Snape x Harry is bad, try Dumbledore x Snape...

You DO NOT want to go there.
*shudders*