Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Look at me!

I would like to thank the people who read this, I would like to thank my peers...

Some people actually take this thing too seriously.

I have been threatened with legal action.

Seriously. From the ass I mentioned in my previous post.

But, I have my supporters. The people with common sense. He sent a sms to my Ta saying:

"i might take up some action against fern for publishing my personal mail
online without consent"

Go ahead. Trying to scare me that way doesn't work. Using scare tactics is pathetic and sad. I'm not your typical Singaporean, shrinking away, just because you threaten me with legal action. You really amuse and sicken me, yet I pity you.

You are just crying out for attention, and trying to drive a wedge between me and Ta, ain't gonna work.

At least I have my supporters. People who process common sense.

Like Eugene (the fucking dweller), my knight in shining armour, simply beams with sense and brains.

I need to say nothing more. Eugene has said it for me. Better than I could have for myself.

I'm still gonna write on this blog. Empty threats with no basis what-so-ever. Sorry that I have to be the one to tell ya dude, but I have more balls than you.

Have a nice life.

1 comment:

The Green Fairy said...

By the way, I never knew an email sent to ME, was your personal email. Hmm, maybe it shouldnt have been sent then, huh? If it was all that private.