Friday, September 23, 2005

Remember me?

It has been a pretty hertic term. It's over but what amazes me is the amount of mail I got. Bills and stuff of the same yucky nature not included in the list.

I been here 3 years and I only had a parcel sent to me. My mom sent it in my first year and it consisted of clothes and a lamp. Yes, a lamp. Trust my mother to send me the most off-beat things.

I got so many postcards as well! But I think the parcel my mamajaja sent me was the best of all. But my mother, thanks, for the wonderful spa machine. I actually slept for 17 hours straight today. Was in bed bout 2am, woke up about 7pm. It was dark. I feel a bit piggish actually.

But my mama jaja! The woman of the hour! I have carebears and spongebob sqaurepants pjs!

I HAVE AND YOU DON'T!

*evil manical laughter*

Not to mention the lime bag, flower brooch and care bear stickers! the face mask and stuff!! I was in heaven for a while. It's always nice to recieve mail.

But if you don't send, you don't recieve. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing your name on an envelope with familiar handwriting. Or a distant postmark annoucing how far it has travelled. Seeing anything in French makes my heart stop a little, Mamajaja is in Canada after all. But now, she's in Japan and I await her new address so that I can send her Nutella.

Apparently, where she is (somewhere near Osaka and Kobe), she cannot find nutella. And my mamajaja lives off the stuff. I shall send an emergency food package soon, just give me an addy! I am so jealous of the cakes and Japanese sweets she is getting.

Plus all the Studio Ghibli stamp sets. By the way, the J-List site is fantastic. I simply drool and crave and desire almost all that is on here. Peter Payne (the guy who set it up) has an interesting blog. A bit self promoting but interesting none the less.

I want! I want! *whine* I'm in a whiny mood today. Typical Singaporean? *LOL*

Its cool and I have a new pink sweater.

But I want more people to remember I'm here.

I have to self promote. I remmeber writing so many letters my first year here, and got nothing back. Except from a couple of people.

*sigh*

I have mail and therefore happy. Maybe I should head back to bed.

2 comments:

sway said...

fernie oh fernie, wherefore art thou? I sit by my window and wait for your sweet face.

The Green Fairy said...

sadly assignments, lack of funds, and some annoying personal issues came up. I intend to be there for a weekend soon. I need a break soonish. I can feel it :P