Monday, September 12, 2005

Clowns and Melbourne and my secret or not-so-secret desires...

Melbourne, the place I intend to go to soon. But should I? In the light of recent threats, I don't know. I was looking forward to it in a way, but even before tonight, it didn't feel right. I am not saying I have the 'sixth sense' or anything. But something about this trip didn't sit well with me. I should still go though. Fear holds you back. I think the simpicity of the guy's words in the video hit me the most.

"Yesterday, London and Madrid, tomorrow, Los Angeles and Melbourne."
Said, simply, with such great conviction, he truely knows what he feels he has to do. He might be an American Muslim, but he is still a person with beliefs. A friend says it's probably Melbourne in Florida that they want to hit. I doubt it. But enough of this. All they want to do is create fear. Fear cripples you. Plus if i do get blown to bits, it saves on cremation costs. Dying is an expensive business.

Clowns. The scariest things on earth.There can be none scarier.


Possibly, in my last life, I was brutally killed by one. There was nothing left of my poor body except for bits of skin. It killed me as one would defeather a chicken.

Or perhaps they just freak me out badly.

There are several reasons why I find clowns bad. These are them:

  • Nothing, NOTHING on earth is that happy. There is something very eerie about anyone who is so happy. It's un-natural.
  • They dress so brightly and cheerfully. Although I love stage and drama and even don't mind mime, its so, I can't explain it. Its very strange and out of this world.
  • They make fun of you. It's gentle teasing yes, but there's something sinister lurking beneath those depths.
  • EVIL, EVIL, EVIL clowns. You never know what they are gonna pull out of their pocket next.
  • I have never liked clowns. Ask my mother. Don't trust them.

Milla says the reasons why I dislike them are easy to understand, but how it came about is another story. I did a quick search on the web, and the first picture was the nicest looking clown I could find. The last one, is freaky. That's how they all look like to me. I expect them to jump on me and start attempting to stuff their rubber chicken down my throat and squirt water up my nose and sodomize me with their shoes. I may be too dramatic, but I believe me. These are NOT my secret desires.

Enough on clowns, I need some sleep tonight.

Secret desires, what do I want?

I crave friendship. It's a funny thing, cos I have many friends. But, I want more here, in Adelaide. I find Adelaideans hard to understand. I desire to know what aura I have around me that repels people away. Males especially. It's hard going out sometimes with the most gorgeous girl and you find yourself not feeling very attractive. You keep your head up, but you still don't quite succeed.

*sigh*

I also want want want a black iPod Nano. My secret public (oxymoron!) desire. I might be getting it for Christmas. I want! I want! I want!

2 comments:

sway said...

hmmm. IT was a scary scary movie. I was always afraid of mascots when I was little. You know- even Disneyland characters.

I think people who convert are sometimes the most extreme btw.

The Green Fairy said...

yeah, esp the fundementalist ones. THose who only watch 'McLeod's Daughters' cos its the only show on tv without sexual content. I know a few...