Sunday, September 11, 2005

Avocado... Avocado! Of avocados, R.B.T, footy and my favourite things!

Love comes in many forms.

For me, it comes in my dogs, avocados, muah chee, cockles, chocolate, the colour purple, sparkly shiny things, Louis Vuitton bags, and doing things for the first time. The first time for anything is always a life altering experience.

But, what is a R.B.T? I had my first EVER one today. Its random breath testing. I guess cos it was after the footy game.

Port Adelaide Vs Adelaide Crows

You know the streets are just gonna be flooded in blood. Not too many fights. But Port was left lying in the dust and then some. Crows won by 86 points. Australian footy is a game quite far from my heart, so therefore this sudden interest is only due cos it was a LOCAL match which everyone was watching.

But as usual, digression. My R.B.T was funny. I was actually happy to be pulled over and because of that the police already thought I was drunk. Did I mention I also commented that "this is the first time I was blowing?" Dirty minds, people. Tsk tsk. You know what I mean, and how it came out wasn't quite good.

The Royal Adelaide Show finished its run today. Quite sad. I always enjoy it. Most of all, the candy floss. Or fairy floss. I come from a tropical humid island, and candy floss there basically shrivels to a pea as soon as it's handed to you. So, I like dry Adelaide for that reason. It gives me time to finish my candy floss normally and not have to pry it off the stick in sticky clumps.


By the way, thats me and my most favored concubine, Rita of Brit-Aussie-Malaysian heritage. So wives, you can see, she is beautiful but I have enough love for you all. Su, indian wife in Canada, wherefore art thou??? She's sorta MIA and if anyone can tell me her whereabouts, please. First Wife, I still love you. Therefore, I drive you to work. 6am!!! 6 FREAKING am. My goodness... At least I can sleep after that.

Need to sleep, and make the long haul to Central Market in the city for avocados. Yummy yummy avocados. Buy 6 for $2. Its so good

Sweet dreams are made of cheese, but that's another story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know, my man is fantastic. 6 am to drive me. and she offered...i didnt ask! i am greatful though!