Monday, July 25, 2005

As realization hits me...

LOOK AT ME! I'M WRITING!

Ohh ohh ohh... The shit has hit the fan. I can't believe I actually just realised this. Thanks a bunch to myst for pointing it out. Not in the most obvious way, but somehow through her, I managed to see the truth.

People, as in you all, the public, the strangers, the people I write about, the people I refer to subtly (no names mentioned), the people I bitch about, the events that have occured, conversations had... I'm off on a tangent. But, there is a point to Fern's ramblings...

People actually read what I write.

I know that's a stupid, kinda slow conclusion to come to after blogging for a while, but PEOPLE READ WHAT I WRITE!

And I can't really control the people who read it either. I mean, as in the previous entry... Or ones where I first wrote on my crappy friendster blog, people have called up and complained, even though I never mentioned their names, about the fact that I was writing about them.

Even then it didn't hit me.

But now, it has. So comes the dilemma, should I continue writing what I want to say, in random, possibly promoting people to employ hitmen to get me, or should I write safe? Safe as in boring... Really well thought out entries, offending no one.

Bah. I think not. I would rather cause a sensation, cutting remarks and random quotes and facts shall spill from my alcohol-infused brain into the white translucent keys of my laptop where it shall be displayed for all to see.

Maybe its the shy (yes, on occasion I can be shy. I am actually not as loud as I pretend to be. Alcohol helps my image) Asian girl inside of me. Don't be noisy, don't run, adults are talking so SHUDDUP!, go to your room, Mummy's on the phone... I mean all my life I was told to Shhh and not make noise. So therefore, obviously, freedom of speech went with it.

Yes, I shall try and write what I want to write.

By the way, cricket is actually quite fun to watch once you understand it.

Power to me!

No comments: