Thursday, July 21, 2005

Men...

LOOK AT ME! I'M WRITING!

Trying to juggle many men is a skill I haven't quite grasped yet. Or at least I'm not exactly attached to just one, I'm just dating a whole bunch at a go. Hmmm... Maybe I shouldnt write this in public but... Yes. I admit, I like men. Very much. Women come a close second but women don't have dicks.

Speaking of dicks, what do you do when you see a really big one? I was a bit too honest with one guy and his reply? "How many have you seen? To get an average, you must have seen at least 10 dicks to compare to mine." And so on and so forth... I was a little annoyed but couldn't help thinking he had a point. Dicks are ugly as hell, most are anyway, some are cute, as in ugly-cute, but why do they feel so good? I am addicted to men, a bad addiction for a commitment-phobic person such as I.

Anyway, one of the males I am dating is bringing me for the Nelly concert on Saturday. He's the photographer and I get to go backstage. I know jack shit about Nelly except he did that "hot in here' song and i like the duet he did with Tim McGraw. Did I spell that right? So yes, dating has its advantages. Like Brie...

I hate men sometimes, or mostly. And I like them the other times. They say you have to be cruel and mean to men then they will like you. But what about people like me who physically can't? I love people and care about most of them. But, argh, to not care. Or bother. That would be heaven. I am sick of caring.

I get people calling and talking about their problems. I don't mind listening, I do cos I care and love my friends. But sometimes, after a while, of people having the same problems and NOT CARING about what is going on in my life, I get kinda sick of them. The world in general.

On a better note, I think Milla has forgiven me. I hope she has. I am seeing her for dinner so therefore should be okies. I love Milla and I wish she wasn't so grumpy all the time. HAHHAHA Got ya babe! :P JUst checking to see if you were reading.

Death to all galahs. May death come upon them in a rain of basket-ball sized hail stones or flame throwers.

No comments: