Monday, September 04, 2006

Wineyards and Satay!!!

The wineyards at McLaren Vale are very pretty. The grapes were growing. This was taken in summer. Late last year. It was a very exciting drive for everyone else except me. Being the desinated driver, I was not allowed to try a lot of the wines/liqours. A sip at most. Wine tasting is very big.
The road up to the wineyard. It looks really nice here. Sorry Im not writing well now. It's still a big early in the morning for me.
The satay men! They come straight to your house with their charcoal fires and roast the satay right in front of you. I'm drooling already. The smell of the flames and roasting meat (either chicken or mutton) makes your mouth really water.

Wifie! What's for dinner??

I'm hungry already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling, sorry no satay today. But what about pepper beef, brocccoli, mushrooms and norwegian bernease sauce? now i got hungry...

la galerie photos de Phil said...

Now i'm hungry !! I smell....huuuuuuum !!!! I go to airport....