Friday, September 01, 2006

The Victim and The Villain


I would like now, to present my case.

Gaze upon the cuteness of Piglet above you. Note his gentle curves, his pert nose, and oh so cute expression. He's about 8inches tall and is very much loved. He was physically perfect, despite being about 14 years old. Until... That fatal day... His wounds healed quickly, but the terror will always haunt his mind. To this day, sleep is hard to come by. He shivers at the mere thought of the animal whom attacked him... The Rabbit.



This is a potrait of a villain. Do not be fooled by how cute it may look. Piglet was peacefully lying on the sofa and minding his own business. Without warning, Rabbit pounced on him, and rendered several holes in Piglet.

I caught Rabbit before she did anymore damage. And then, a chase for the villain ensured. Round and round the living room thus I went. Rabbit ducked and sprinted away, hiding in nooks and corners that I didnt know even exsist in my house. Finally, after an hour, I was breathless whereas she was not. I finally drove her into a corner, and with the quick flick on a blanket, covered her and blocked her sight. Grabbing the crook, I procceded to return her to her jail cell. I mean, *cough* cage. Lovely pretty cage.

Safely away, I tended to poor Piglet's wounds. Rabbit attacked Piglet, ignoring the fact he could not defend himself, or even escape.

Thus, Your Honour, I recommand skinning and then stew. With a good dash of pepper, potatoes, carrots, onions and maybe, a turnip.

MMmmmmm... stew.

Sorry wifie, but you own an EVIL EVIL bunny.

But I adore YOU, and just you, anyway ^.^


"I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day and assume they deserve it." - Dogbert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Patches Fernie. I know you love her lots.

Send me a sign you are alive and well if you read this Fernie.

Hongie.

Anonymous said...

haha i wish i saw the hunt! well written story there darling. Rabbit is currently looking very cute and innocent in her cage!