Friday, January 06, 2006

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît pas

French, again!!!

This time, from the French philosopher Blaise Pascal, which when translated means, that the heart has its reasons that the mind does not know.

However, he also did Maths, therefore his mind may have been a bit confused.

Someone recently described me as "funny and nice but *prolonged pause* a bit werid."

A very funny yet apt description in my humble opinion.

I think my mind wanders from topic to topic.

But on to what I wanted to talk about.

People suprise me sometimes.

I can get told to "go back to where you belong" by some people and yet some can be so nice.

I got a new bra today. *giggle*

It's catus green according to the tag. But Milla was missing when I tried it on so I peeked out to search for her.

Instead, I was met by two mothers. So, who better to ask an opinion than a mother?

So, my bra fitted well (1) and the colour looked great on me(2), and my tan was very nice (3). It seems to be however, that the nicer people meet tend to be female.

Why is it so?

Adelaide is crawling with male scum. And a few nice females. I may be making a bit of a sweeping statement, but are there any nice males out there? Every racist slur I get, is from a man.

I'm back in Singapore in a few days. I can wait. I miss my dogs and friends. However, my mother will drive me slowly insane so if my entries get bad, tell me. The heart has its reasons that the mind does not know.

P.S. Did you know French Guy's name was Pascal? *swoon* I want French Guy back! Now it's more the loins has it's reasons that the mind does not know...

No comments: