Saturday, October 15, 2005

Random mumblings...

It's been an interesting week.

I'm staying.

Til mid Jan anyway.

Gonna try and find a job.

Earn money, settle down, have 5 kids.

I'm kidding.

I'm still a bit sore about a certain someone.

I'm not sure what to think sometimes.

But I think, some people (like me) express feelings by whining and writing about it. Some scream, yell, do sports, excercise.

Some people draw.

I wish I had that talent.

But cheers to stickgirl, may you find happiness not in men, but in yourself.

If anything I have learnt over my time as a human on this earth, it that loving yourself and accepting who you are, is the most important thing.

Men (or women for the straight men here) can come later.

But be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

No comments: