Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Eligible bachelors?

*cough cough*

One might be, don't know about the other. Cos I don't know the other one. As a person.

I laugh. It is so funny. (laughing and squirting milk out through my nose ) are my own comments :)



"Today, I received a very interesting email from a friend, oshioyi. I was
questioned over my workaholic nature even on the weekends. One of my secondary (
How old are you again?)
school teacher even suggest recommending a girlfriend for me, thanks to kalidas'
uninformed advertising of me in our school network. I guess Kali and I are one
of the few eligible bachelors left from our cohort
(COUGH! If you want a hmmm... you can refer to the entries below for my opinion on that issue). But I need to justify my
unusual working habits.....
pt.1) I don't think I have yet met the right girl
yet. The girls I come across are simply too promiscious and casual with guys
(Major disappointments? LOL All women are bad Defend thyself from the evil ways of the female).
pt 2) There is only 2 persons that could ever come close...Eliz and Miko.
But they appeared at the same time. I was with Eliz and lost Miko. Now I am no
longer with Eliz and I can't find Miko
(Boo hoo hoo, made a decision, made a choice, live with it).
pt 3) Really got a lot work to do.
Got to get my findings into some journal.
pt 4) Most of my friends are
elsewhere, married or attached.
pt 5) I am not aussie
(therefore aussies don't work or no one wants a non-aussie here?) and so I got work
more.....does not have the nominal extension to my scholarship
(BOD or MFS? I'll explain later) unlike
aussie.......
So that kinda sums up everything
."
-from the blog of bunkie

I give him credit for his work. Yeah!

Eligible bachelors?

I can't comment on the other gentleman cos I don't know him. Just reinforcing this fact. Don't want to be too quick to judge people I'm completely don't know. (>.<)

The other one...

Okies, this is a bit of a bitch fest but I was a bit taken back by his sweeping statements.

"The girls I come across are simply too promiscious and casual with guys. "

What do you mean by casual? Ohhhhhh, she spoke to him. Look I can see the outline of her breasts with that shirt of hers on. And, omg, she's laughing at what that guy is saying. Slut. And why look at EVERY single woman as a potential partner? How lonely are ya?

Men and women do have the capacity to be 'just friends'.

I'm sure we have evolved to something with a reasonable amount of squishy gray matter.

And 2 persons or people who have ever come close?

Remember the poor person who supposedly broke the heart twice in 5 weeks?

Ain't my heart.

Hmmm...

I think some people could do a better job than me laughing at this entry.

Now for the feedback sandwich. You start with something positive, then constructive feedback and something positive again! I did that.

It made me laugh, feedback, and I'm complimenting the writing style and the ability to make me laugh out loud.

By the way, blogs are public domain. (",)

No comments: