Friday, September 02, 2005

Life is funny sometimes...

"I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day and assume they deserve it." - Dogbert

Tis funny. Was reading my old blog on friendster, I changed cos it had a photo upload limit and was so painfully slow it made my boobs hurt. It was taking a small stroll down memory lane. A lot more personal. People who want to read it, go ahead. It's still full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. Just like this one.

My blogspot is screwing with me. Refusing me to let me post up pictures.


Now its behaving. I saw this in 'cheap as chips'. Jacker chips! Original JACKER chips. Am i the only one with a dirty mind? My toilet humor meter went through the roof as I stood there laughing.

My concubine, Rita, was not impressed with me. It says Jacker on the can. I refused to buy one, one wonders what lies within the can.

And suddenly, Adelaide is aburst with cherry blossoms. I'm actually not sure if they really are, but it's something pink and bush-like. It's very pretty. The asian in me came out, rushing to take pictures of me next to them. I think they are very pretty. Makes everywhere I drive into an anime. I sat under one of them yesterday, with my phone posed, ready for action. I was waiting to catch the perfect 'anime moment'. You know the one, something dramatic happens, or the hero touches the girl's hair, and without warning, a breeze blows, and cherry blossoms fall. Like a declaration, a curtain of it comes in view and 'snap'. The perfect anime moment. My breeze didnt come that day. But once I get my trotters on a digital camera, I will. One day.


Thanks to wifie for some great pictures. Milla is a great photographer. I am not. It's my strange useless skill. I have the ability to take the worst pictures in the world. I make people cross-eyed. Take them at the worst possible angle, make everyone look like they have a disabilty.

Adelaide can look pretty if its taken from afar. Or seen in pictures. The River Torrens is a nice place for summer. Picniking, cycling, strolling. Feeding the ducks, geese and pelicans.

*sign* Adelaide, it's a love-hate relationship.

More hate than love mostly. But, it's sorta my home now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uptown New Orleans - report from the frontlines
NO ANARCHY UPTOWN by Daisycat, 9/1/05 16:50 ET My brother lives uptown and walked from St.
Nice Blog! Drop by for a visit and I'll tell you everything there is to know about insomnia remedy

The Green Fairy said...

Okie... But I sleep fine. If not too much.