Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Green Fairy Vs the Green Fairy... Guess who won?

"I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day and assume they deserve it." - Dogbert

Why do I even bother drinking? I'm allergic to alcohol for feck's sake. But yes, what did I indulge in? The green fairy did what the green fairy shouldnt do.

Yes, the wife is holding the poison. It's illegal back in Singapore (I think, everything interesting or slightly fun is banned) so I decided, why not? Now I know why not.

It's a mild version of the european one. Absinthe has its roots in the French part of Switzerland. The european versions can have up to 90% alcohol content. Mine was a light 68%. It was also made not in europe, but in Africa. Woo hoo. I honestly wouldnt recommand it.

But hey, it's your funeral.

I think, I should, sleep. Again. It's terrible the high it gives you. It does almost make you see stars.

But I have to explain, I'm not called the green fairy because of Absinthe. I call myself that because there is a children's book called "Fern the Green Fairy".

So yes, its not as glamourous, but it'll have to do.

1 comment:

The Green Fairy said...

go to

http://milla.blogs.friendster.com/millas_10_thumbs_and_99_p/2005/09/what_is_a_fairy.html

for more information on the fairy folk.