Monday, July 18, 2005

Where am I? What am I doing?


A new blog! I happy. To all who used to read my Friendster one, thanks for reading this one. I was sick of the slow uploading time and bah... I could go on.

What am I doing now? Like in my beautiful picture... I'm modest...

I'm feeling a bit lost. I'm in Melbourne now, a far cry from Adelaide, on the 12th floor in an apartment on Spring Street. The sun is setting, I am watching the buildings, glowing and almost seemingly basking in the evening sun.

The city is at peace, the working day at an end. The sky seems almost endless. I am rambling.

But last night, the Saints and Sinners party was a blast. I was a Thai hooker. I would like to say I played the part really well. I think I did a good job. Not to mention, I flirted with many a man that night. Sadly, most were not interested in my gender.

I shall post up pictures soonish.

I have met so many wonderful people in Melbourne that I really don't want to leave. But I must.

This is a really boring first entry. But, yes yes yes, I swear, my adoring audience, I will write more interesting shit once I get to it.

Bah. I need to get a breast reduction.

Random! Random thoughts!

1 comment:

sway said...

oh sweetie, thou art da hotness with thy boobs that obscure mine face.

But yes, breast reduction is an option if you're having back pains etc like how I do when I get my period *mutter mutter grumble grumble* <-- I'm such a whinger!