Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hmmmm....


LOOK AT ME! I'M WRITING!

Ever felt like a bit of an intruder?? Like you are stealing your friend's friends???

I know I shouldnt feel bad but I kinda do. I really can't believe that I have met so many awesome people in Melbourne. I feel kinda sad that I am in Adelaide now. I mean, I have friends and people that I absolutely adore but...

Anyway, on to happier notes. I went for the Dutch Masters at the Art Gallery of Victoria today. I saw an original Vermeer! The love Letter... I don't even know if i spelt that right... Oh well, people know what I am talking about anyhow. And the Dutch, those people knew how to party! They had these goblets and mugs designed especially for drinking games. They had this cup shaped like a windmill and you can't put it down til you finish it.

Fantastic. Even in a Protestant country, land of anal people (sorry, i may be wrong, but hell, it was like the 1600s...) , they enjoyed their beer and wine. I like that. Very much. Simon was a fantastic tour guide. He knows more than I do and doesn't get annoyed when I ask questions.

Private art galleries are also... wow. I think I am falling in love with the humble city of Melbourne. I can't help it. The weather is shit, the people are great, the food is better and mostly, best of all, I'm happier. Maybe it's cos university is still a thing in the distance. Damn... School starts on Monday. I really don't feel like going somehow. Hopefully, I do not get Michelle. I detest that lecturer. I detest people who treat you like an ass cos you don't come from Australia. I digress as usual but bah.

I'm not writing funny stuff still. But, check out howcorni@blogspot.com

Now, that is some funny shit. As a parting shot, I'm going to reveal to everyone that I flashed half the world at the party. People are starting to tell me stuff I wish I didn't know. Hmmm... I'm sorry for blinding the poor fools who saw my mountainous boobs that night. Adelaide in the morning!

No comments: