Monday, February 20, 2006

Finally!

I have finally gotten a new laptop. My old one, as mentioned or whined about earlier, was dying. Father and mother are taking over it. My heart is glad.

Yet, what I have now, a HP nx 6120, does not have the same feel as my own one.

Even as I use this one now, I miss my old white baby.

I do not like this one, it looks normal and somehow, hasn't managed to sqeeze its way into my heart.

I should not go on.

I am leaving for Adelaide on Friday.

What is it about not being sure where you want to be?

It's late. And my head hurts.

The winter olympics has been keeping me up with its strange unexplainable gay-like sports. The werid outfits and why must everything be skintight?

Also, as a side note, you know how all the participants are sponsered by Nike, Adidas and the such?

However, all of them, if they have eyewear, wear Oakleys.

All different shades, cuts and lenses, they are there.

A notable one is of the Dutch woman skater, who wears a striking yellow and blue pair.

Yes. I am tired.

Finally, sleep...

2 comments:

the big red one said...

post a pic of the new lappie....

Jeremy said...

i want more pictures. show me ur life in adelaide via photos. :)
oh ya, function rules over form. so suck it up and appreciate what mummy and daddy got you. haha.