Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New People

Been meeting a whole bunch of werid new people and a couple of old ones...

Here's a simple list
  1. 3 people whom work for BHP at the corner of Rundle Street and Frome St. They were actually nice and the 2 guys were not after sex. For once.
  2. A guy from Laos (whom I asked how were the beaches in Laos and then suddenly remembered the country is next to Cambodia and IN THE MIDDLE of a bunch of countries i.e. no coast) in which I met at a garage sale I was helping out at for a friend
  3. 4 cool people from Darwin at the Seacliff beach. Did I mention the guy from Laos was there as well? Free beer, sun, sand and sea. Who could ask for more?
  4. Poopise and Wallo, old friends from last year. We used to chill all the time and then they kinda disappeared for a while. Well... they're back! I missed you guys! :)

And believe it, all in about 24 hours.

Isn't it amazing when you just about give up on the human race, then something happens to make you feel wow all over again?

Hopefully, the lucky streak lasts.

And I still want the courage to tell someone that I hang out with him, as a subsitute for someone else. Someone I can't have.

But, enough of my whinging. It's all good at the moment.

Although I'm so dark, people think I'm Cambodian. Not that that is a bad thing.

I like being tanned.

No comments: