Friday, December 16, 2005

Luck!

Ok, so I decided to stay in the good old land of Oz, the great Down Under, for summer.

What do I get?

RAIN! In summer, I have to wear a wool coat at night to edge out for a smoke.

Today has been a werid day. Let's play 'good luck, bad luck'.

GOOD LUCK:
I got a free mouse. I cannot resist abandoned animals.
BAD LUCK:
Where do I put it and how do I not kill it?
GOOD LUCK:
Nice movie in with loads of candles
BAD LUCK:
Managed to catch some of my hair on fire. Seriously.
GOOD LUCK:
Got a brand new hairbrush, the ones where u can roll your hair.
BAD LUCK:
Brush got into hair, cannot come out. Had to have Milla help detangle it from my head.
GOOD LUCK:
Inherited loads of cool stuff from Thompson.
BAD LUCK:
Transfer of ownership of 'rubbish' from him to me. Where do I put all this stuff and do I really really need a tiny battery operated cream whipper???
So today, I have a new 'child', shorter hair on one side of my hair, the other side with more hair than nessesary pulled out and a living room full of stuff. Oh did I mention the fish?
Or 'That Fish' as it is called.
The first fish was Vish the Fish. He had some emotional problems and successfully killed himself.
The second one was Other Fish. He had an aquired brain injury. Due to too much alcohol (red wine mostly) and probably the weed as well. He lived long but was a wee bit troubled towards the end.
The new fish is That Fish. He has ADHD. And anger management issues. He's been banging himself against the bowl for hours. Not to mention he struggled in the plastic bag. And was a bitch to catch in the shop.
We wanted the most stupid looking fish and he turned out reasonably intelligent.
Snap judgements can be so unfair.

No comments: